Solidarity Actions for Kids 2022
ESC program in Bucharest – Solidarity Actions for Kids 2022″ is a new project proposed by A.C.T.O.R. (Asociata Culturala pentru Teatru sí Origami din România). The project seeks European volunteers to join the team in bringing joy to children in Bucharest hospitals, social centres, and schools. The mission is to promote inclusion, foster solidarity values, and support local and rural art through non-formal education. The target groups include:
- children in hospitals and special centres
- children with limited opportunities and knowledge of cultural diversity.
About the Association
A.C.T.O.R. has been active since 2002. It is known for promoting European solidarity initiatives through voluntary work. The organization is centred around clinical animation and delivers non-formal sessions and workshops to children in Bucharest and surrounding areas. The location is in Sector 4, near the offices, with easy access to shops and parks. The organization uses a wide range of tools, including origami, shadow theatre, clinical animation, and pedagogical animation.
Volunteers’ tasks and requirements
Volunteers are tasked with
- developing and implementing clinic animation sessions,
- organizing workshops for fellow volunteers,
- promoting solidarity through artistic events, and
- supporting the organization’s fundraising campaigns.
Volunteers must be between the ages of 18 and 30 and from any EU country. They should have an interest in childhood education, social marketing, and art, as well as a positive and responsible attitude.
Volunteers will receive support from the sending organization in all aspects of the project.
- All travel costs will be covered, with a maximum of €275.00.
- Volunteers will live in a shared apartment with other volunteers, with access to a shared kitchen and internet.
- They will receive monthly pocket money in Romanian currency, as well as a food allowance of €150.00.
- A Romanian language course and other workshops will also be provided.
Volunteers who are selected will receive a Youth Pass Certificate at the end of their stage, adding value to their CV.
This project is an opportunity to support children and promote the values of inclusion and solidarity while gaining valuable experience and personal growth!
CONTACT DETAILS 🔍📧
Details about the project can be found in the attached document or by sending a CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteers, once accepted in the selection process, will be contacted via email.
Visualizza questo post su Instagram
- Follow us: www.instagram.com/solidairactor/
This announcement was posted on our volunteer group on Facebook ⛳
See more European Solidarity Corps programs