We are looking for people who love to work in contact with nature, are not deterred by the idea of doing physically challenging field work, and are interested in learning innovative techniques about agroecology and permaculture.
- Age: 18+ years
- Physical ability to do demanding field work
- Able to work under different and occasionally adverse weather conditions
- Participate in all farm activities, such as sowing and harvesting
- Participate in the commercialization (farmer to consumer)
What we offer:
- Lodging with a shared kitchen and large living space
- Comfortable beds
- Open access to any farm product for your personal consumption
The farm is located in El Quinche, Equador, (2h by bus, 1h by car) north of Quito.
Are you interested in agroecology? Would you like to be a volunteer and learn by working on an agroecological farm?
If the answer is yes, send an email to email@example.com and tell us about yourself, any relevant experience you may have, and your motivation to be part of our team of volunteers.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PROYECTOSEICASECUADOR
More opportunities in Ecuador