Updated 2022 – Welcome Europe! We are starting new recruitment for long-term volunteering in Poland. 😊
If you want to:
- learn about democratic and alternative schools, 🟡
- see what education “out of the system” looks like, 🟡
- immerse yourself in working with children based on a real and deep relationship,🟡
- spend a lot of time in nature, 🟡
- be part of the school community,🟡
- find new friends and discover new places,🟡
- and last but not least – get job experience in the education field…🟡
…then we are looking for you!
About the project
MAIN GOAL is to introduce nonformal active creative methods in the innovative democratic, alternative, forest kingardens and special needs schools in Poland.
What do we offer?
- Food, accommodation + pocket money
- unique opportunity to live in a foreign country,
- practice English and work for a social goal
- development within the community of many youth workers here on the spot
- Youthpass Certificate after completing the service
- support from the project coordinator, mentor and the tutor
- opportunity for personal, social and professional growth
- life-changing experience
- cycling, roller-skating and cross-country trails, outdoor gyms, swimming pools, aqua-park,
- concert halls, open-air concerts, cinemas, theatres and festivals
- city bus card to travel in the region
- great location with excellent connections to many cities in Poland
CONTACT DETAILS 🔍📧 how to apply?
Are you looking for interesting work abroad? Do you want to gain professional experience in alternative education? Are you interested in work that will enrich your CV? And besides, do you want to experience an unforgettable adventure in the centre of Europe? Choose the offer of the European Solidarity Corps! With us, you will experience a great adventure year and start ambitiously building your future.
Details about the offers you can check here: http://eks.aktywnekobiety.org.pl/offers/
We welcome you also to visit the fan page of our volunteers. You can be its next editor! 😁 https://www.facebook.com/europeanvolunteerspoland
View this post on Instagram
Pasta with cinnamon, white cheese and sugar! Last week I spent a day with Matthias in "his" school, special needs school no. 4. There we could enjoy this traditional polish dish, it's common to cook it for children but in this case children cooked it for us! (And for them too) 😍 I have to admit that we are a bit sceptical because it's something weird for us but it was delicious. Ysaura from Spain, volunteer of European Solidarity Corps in School no. 30 in Sosnowiec. Project co-funded by European Solidarity Corps. #eusolidaritycorps #activewomenassociation #polishfood #tastyfood #newlearnings
See more ESC Volunteering opportunities