Cambridge Convent School K.I.K is looking for volunteers
We are working with school a long established and experienced host.
Our project is based in kot ise khan town of Punjab, the beautiful and non touristy city which is very near Amritsar.
Our current projects involved
- – Teaching English for mid- income adults and children
- – Working with local volunteer group
- – teach English at the local School
- – Help to do fund raising
Minimum length of stay is 3 weeks.
Prior experience not essential, but helpful. Must have a good level of conversational English.
You will be required to teach over 6 days, usually from 4 hours a day, it really depends on the number of volunteers we have at the time.
You will have a lot of free time to discover the local area and there is a lot to explore: temples, rice fields, nice cafes everywhere around (the coffee or street food (calling all the foodies around, you will love it in here!).
Kids enjoy during Science City Trip..Cambridge Convent School 🏫 Best English Medium school in Kot Ise Khan..
Pubblicato da Cambridge Convent School K.I.K su Martedì 18 dicembre 2018
WHAT WE OFFER
In return, you will receive free accommodation and three meals a day that my mother cook, free drinking water and free use of washing machine.
- Learning punjabi and hindi
- a scooter/motorcycle will be given to you
- Learn how to cook Punjabi dishes
- Guided tour to famous places
- Cultural exchange activities ( dance and cricket,volleyball)
- Super relaxing and supportive working environment
The real reward is the connections and friendships that you will make with your students, local Punjabi and the other overseas volunteers.
Dont just take our words, you can find more information or get in touch with our previous volunteers
contact me on whatsapp-+9189683-85164
send ur cv at firstname.lastname@example.org