COVAID AFRICA – 6 Reasons why you should consider become an Ambassador of this organization.
- Become part of a bottom-up movement with volunteers from around the world: learn, connect and see what it takes to set up an initiative
- You will embody our project, represent our cause in your community and you can take action!
- Carry out simple daily tasks to support our campaign for Doctors Without Borders
- Receive first-hand information about confirmed artists and other exciting news
- Share your ideas and become involved in an open, dynamic and digitally accessible community
- You can – so you should. Make an impact, today!
COVAID AFRICA was founded in support of Doctors Without Borders to combat the spread of COVID-19 on the African continent. Through live-streamed fundraising festivals, we aim to raise $15 million to support front-line workers with needed medical resources.
View this post on Instagram
In times of crisis, collaboration is key! Therefore we are proudly hosting this weekend’s live festivals in collaboration with @vivaconagua . During this pandemic, unity is the only solution in affecting real, substantial change which is why our joint effort for this weekend will make an even bigger impact to support both our causes! We are participating in this digital festival by hosting 3 musicians; @amyayanda , @fadhileemusic & @serati_sa The festival is held on multiple accounts and includes Musicians, Artists, Influencers, Activists, Dancers, Authors and more from 9 different countries. So make sure to tune in! The aim of this collaboration is to support a common cause: worldwide access to clean drinking water. And even more important: Don’t forget to donate! Thanks to your donations, @doctorswithoutborders can provide additional medical resources to those that need it most. #covaidafrica #streamlivesavelives #togetherwecan #believebeyondborders
Join the movement today and believe beyond borders. The organization need your support to spread the word globally and your participation is vital.
How to JOIN
Join here: covaidafrica.org/volunteer
For more information visit our website: www.covaidafrica.org
- Follow us to be up to date: on instagram (@covaidafrica),
- Facebook (COVAID AFRICA)
- and subscribe to our YouTube Channel to be ready for our live-streamed concerts (@COVAID AFRICA Live).
Go to Online volunteering opportunities
Also, visit the article section about COVID-19