Useful websites to find Grape Harvesting jobs in France
Grape harvest in France – Every year at the end of august and beginning of September, French farmers look for seasonal workers. The occasion is the grape harvest period in France, a country famous for its wine production. Seasonal jobs are ideal for outdoor work experience in contact with nature; you can earn some money and meet international people from all over Europe (there are 300,000 seasonal work contracts each year from August to October).
Farmers in all French regions (in particular Alsace, Beaujolais, Bordeaux, Bourgogne, Champagne, Côtes du Rhône, Pays de la Loire, Provence) are always looking for new workers, for varying periods of time.
If you want to work/help harvesting grapes, here are some of the main portals through which you can find seasonal work in France (and specifically for the grape harvest, “les vendanges“)
On the ANEFA (French National Association for Employment and Training in Agriculture) website, you can find information on job offers, including seasonal ones, in the various French departments is updated annually 👇
Useful links for searching grape harvesting opportunities
- INDEED 👉https://fr.indeed.com/Emplois-Vendanges
- ANEFA website: search for job offers on the site by entering the words Vigne & Vin under “Secteur de production” 👉https://www.lagriculture-recrute.org/
- Site vitijob 👉https://www.vitijob.com/
- Etudiants jobs-stages portal 👉https://jobs-stages.letudiant.fr/jobs-etudiants/offres/domaine-cueillettes-vendanges-6.html
- Website agricultureannonces.com👉https://www.jobagri.com/
- www.lagriculture-recrute.org (selecting Vigne & Vin as Secteur).
For those interested in seasonal work experiences in France, we would like to remind you that it is also possible to consult one of the following job catalogues in various areas (not updated but still valid):
- in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques 👉http://www.anefa.org/system/files/Saisonnier/Pyrenees%20Atlantiques.pdf
- Sarthe 👉http://sarthe.anefa.org/actualites/le-livret-des-emplois-saisonniers-de-la-sarthe-vient-de-sortir
- in the Vendée 👉http://www.anefa.org/system/files/Saisonnier/Livret%202015%20des%20emplois%20saisonniers%20agricoles%20-%20VENDEE.pdf
If you are not looking for a job, and you are just happy to help in exchange for food and accommodation explore the volunteering opportunities on our international database.
Go to the Harvesting jobs section
Join this FB group about harvesting jobs in Europe