Volunteer in a library with kids. This is an ESC opportunity. For more information about the European Solidarity Corps programs, read this page.
Aims and objectives:
- To help kids to learn languages in practical use;
- Make your own initiatives and learn new skills;
- To help kids to realize their ideas and to be as support for everyday activities;
- Discover the intercultural richness through non-formal learning methods
- Take part in municipality events for kids • Learn more about other European cultures
- Get to know more about Rujiena, Latvia territory and country
- Be encouraged to come up with your own ideas and get the support in your home country from your sending organization to realize.
Food, accommodation, transport arrangements:
All information will be provided by the organizers. You will be provided with food and accommodation and free transport in the local area. Plus training.
Ideally, the volunteer should enjoy to spend time with kids in age 6-12, organize and lead different activities, teach and learn languages, play table games.
A total of 51 week(s) during the period 01/09/2020 to 31/08/2021
Skolas 6, LV-4240 Rujiena, Latvia
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Application deadline: 31/07/2020
The volunteer should be registered in Youth portal: https://europa.eu/youth/solidarity
TO APPLY, CLICK HERE:
Library FB page: https://www.facebook.com/rujienasbilioteka/
Go to the ESC, EVS and ERASMUS+ opportunities
See more volunteering opportunities in Latvia