Atheist-pantheist dreams/mind mapping lovers.
Help us with cooking, decluttering and feng-shuing!
Type of help
- General Maintenance
- Cooking / shopping
- Help in the house
- Animal care
- Language practice
- Art project
- Help with Computers / internet
A few rules
- You won’t have our keys and in weekdays you must arrive at 11 pm ( if you arrive late you cannot cook, due to smells).
- When we need to go our you also should go out.
- We do not allow anybody to stay at home while we are out.
- Extreme care with our cats who do not go out is also a very important issue at our place.
- cloths upcycling, and other creative áreas.
- If you are a massage terapist we also would like to include that on your working ours if we connect well and do not fell unconfortable with that. I say so because I am a housewife but have to use these type of platforms due to health problems that have made us look for additional help sometimes.
- Autocad 3D. If you know Autocad or other useful 3D easy to learn programs for cloths design is very likely you only work less on hometasks at some of your work hours are used on that program teaching.
- The same is applied if your native language is German.
- Fengshui – in our home is very likely to work with us on some fengshuing and decluttering tasks. And other times we really appreciate proactive people, that is, people that do not need to be pulled or be said all the time: “is time to work”. We are laid back people and want you also to enjoy your stay in the island and will help you to explore it in a way that fits your budget, we want to learn from the human being that you are.
Volunteering with Kids policy
Other cultural exchange and learning opportunities
- We do have some knowledge on world music, and food.
- We can do mind-maps together on issues that you may like to do on whatever topic you like or help us with the mind maps we are into while your stay with us.
- I coach people on balacing free time/work and career issues and…
- by hobby I do love matchmaking. I do it in a non mainstream orientation but I keep in mind one needs to be practical and play rules at the system we are all in. We are not ourselves examples of capitalist success, but that helps Sonia to coach her own way.
- We’re not mainstreamers nor hippies but we can say: we cannot live without critical thinking and without learning something new each day.
- Love science-news, biology, cosmology and attend free conferences on related topics in the city. We are really really allergic to fanatics in politics, religión, eating habits or any other topic. We are very openminded but avoid being close to dogmatic people. Furthermore, we love philosophy and respecting others believes and also be respected in that sense. Besides that, we are open to all ages/sexual oriented volunteers as long as they can do the required tasks.
- We are experts on the exploration of free cultural activities of our island.
- Tertulita/Sonia is on dreams (at night) and subconscious contact usage to improve self-knowledge and for creativity, so if you wish we can have a relaxed waking up morning having breakfast saving or recording dreams and..
- …doing yoga breaths… and then you can start working. Some days i will lead that work, sometimes my husband.
- My husband is good at taking good photos of night landscapes and nature and likes gardening and sewing on the machine. He is astro-amateur but not friki, as he does not spend crazy money on that hobby. He also likes to make things with his hands and is a very peaceful/silent person.
- I do like the conceptual design of un-fashionable and wearable art clothing, but like arts in general.
- I am also interested in creative development and on copy-left issues.
- We are very used to multicultural environments and like intergenerational Exchange.
- We have done photo shooting of visitors with the soul of models who do not mind to participate on being photographed with a wearable un-fashionable cloth. For us, any human can be a model. If you like that, let us know.
- If we connect well, sometimes (not always) we do some walks or beach rides, you can join us. But we cannot assure you that we will organize an excursión.
You must be independent on the usage of your free time.
We have wifi and Smart tv, where we would love to share with you and also to learn from your own knowledge on social networks, music, etc.
How to get here
If you come from…
How many Volunteers can stay?
5 hours per day, I offer food and room.
3 hours per day I offer breakfast and room.