Do you want to join us? Read more!
Permaculture, horse assisted therapy and ecological building on our small farm – Gernsbach, Germany
- Uwe is a competent craftsman and has a lot of experiences with ecological building projects. He worked for several years as a construction manager. He is as well a yoga and dragon dreaming trainer and we both are very interested in a healthy lifestyle and sustainable living.
- I (Frauke) am a social worker, psychotherapist (Gestalttherapie) and working in the field of animal-assisted therapy.
We both love to work with children and teens.
- Simeon is a wilderness pedagogue and Moritz is a great vegan chef, who takes care of us 😉
We are installing permaculture projects (green classroom, food forest, raised beds,…) on the farm so we are more than happy if you want to share your knowledge on that topic with us.
Why hosting voluntourists
Duration of stay:
Our helpers join the work 6 hours per day/ 5 days a week.
You need international health insurance.
No drugs, only moderate drinking habits are tolerated, no alcohol consumption in common rooms.
We are vegan/ vegetarian.
What you should bring
- – Solid shoes (while working with machines)
- – Because of the ticks long pans
- – Sleeping bag
- – Rain clothes and some for hot temperatures
- – Swimsuit
- – Some warm clothes
- – International driving license if available
We also have a cafe with W-Lan in town (2 km).
Your way to us
by plane “Baden-Baden Airpark” (we can pick you up there)
Tel. +49 (0)7224-6200782